1 Rosser Street, Rozelle
Sold - Sat, 1st Aug 2015
SOLD - Fabulous Federation Semi 'Preston'
A by-gone era's character and charm are evident in this early 1900's built, refurbished and freshly painted semi-detached cottage, close to all the lifestyle offerings of this popular, vibrant and convenient suburb.
A lovely decorative fire place and mantle feature in the lounge room with the original exposed brickwork leading down the hall way a highlight. There's a modern gas kitchen with the adjoining dining opening through glass doors to a private and sunny easy care rear yard.
Both bedrooms have built-ins with the bright main upstairs bedroom featuring a leafy district vista.
Included is an updated bathroom, original floor boards, internal laundry, roof storage, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners, skylights, ceiling fan, foxtel and a brand new gas hot water service.
Being so close to city buses, local schools plus Rozelle and Balmain shops represents added value for the smart investor or home owner. Won't last so be quick for this one!
- Timeless 2 bed, built-ins, lovely original features throughout
- Decorative fire place, upstairs main bedroom has leafy vista
- Separate lounge, gas kitchen + dishwasher, refurbished bath
- Roof storage, easy care, private & sunny rear yard with shed
- Close to all amenities, for the smart investor or home owner