50 Abbotsford Parade, Abbotsford
Sold - Thu, 29th Oct 2015
SOLD - Premier Bayside Location!
Rarely does an opportunity present itself to purchase a home in such a prime location as this one. Close to Hen and Chicken Bay, this solid family home offers separate lounge and dining rooms, three generously proportioned bedrooms, modern kitchen, bathroom, internal laundry and wet room with separate shower and W/C. The large covered alfresco entertaining area is a great spot to relax and enjoy time with family and friends. Hidden at the rear of the property is a triple garage / workshop, providing abundant storage and endless possibilities with ample off street parking.
Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle and move straight in or take advantage of this stunning location to build your dream contemporary home maximising the water views across Hen & Chicken Bay. (STCA)
Only a very short stroll to all amenities including, local schools, water front reserves, Abbotsford village shops, City & suburban buses, the ever popular Sydney Rowing Club and the adjoining Rivercat Service.
Call us now to secure your inspection! Be quick for this one. You will kick yourself if you miss out!
- Solid full brick, 15.24m approx frontage, land 697 sqm approx
- Huge undercover alfresco entertaining area 74 sqm approx
- Wide side drive to triple auto garage, workshop and storage
- Impressive panoramic water views from 2nd storey addition
- Quiet and tranquil location; renovate, rebuild, duplex (STCA)