2 Fig Tree Avenue, Abbotsford
Sold - Wed, 16th Dec 2015
SOLD - Torrens Title Bayside Home - Abbotsford Cove - 207 sqm approx.
Effortless contemporary waterside living is the prize on offer from this exceptional three bedroom, pet friendly, family home with spacious interiors and leafy water views. Enjoy the peace and privacy of your idyllic location with its resort style facilities, on-site cafe plus tranquil waterfront parkland and walkways. Added value is represented by the convenience of being so close to CBD and suburban buses plus the Abbotsford Wharf River cat service. Also within close proximity to local schools, Abbotsford and Wareemba village shops, cafes, restaurants as well as the ever popular Sydney Rowing club. A rare and outstanding opportunity to make your dreams a reality!
- Corner position, pet friendly, main bedroom has ensuite, a private balcony with leafy water views
- Bright & spacious open plan living flows to a generous manicured courtyard with leafy water views
- Well-appointed granite gas kitchen, dishwasher, servery and European stainless steel appliances
- 4 car parking, 40sqm approx. auto LUG + 30sqm approx. workshop/study/wine cellar and storage
- Family room/formal dining, 2 fully tiled bathrooms, powder room, internal laundry, attic storage
- Solid 108mm Blackbutt polished timber flooring, stylish plantation shutter blinds and high ceilings
- 2 R/C air conditioners, 5 ceiling fans, beautifully landscaped and manicured waterfront grounds
- Full access to 5 pools (one heated all year round), 2 tennis courts, gymnasium and club house
- Close to Abbotsford, Wareemba, Five dock, Drummoyne, Birkenhead Point, Concord & Burwood