2/2-4 Montrose Road, Abbotsford
Sold - Sat, 12th Nov 2016
SOLD - Location and Style
Entertain in style and experience the convenience and charm of Abbotsford Village life in this fully renovated 2 bedroom apartment.
Offering light-filled designer interiors and a well-balanced floor plan, this spacious apartment offers an open plan living area finished with spotted gum hardwood flooring and fitted with full width bi-fold doors that open onto an entertainers' balcony with district views. The well-proportioned bedrooms are complemented with built-in robes while both the bathroom and kitchen have been completely renovated with sleek Caesar Stone finishes and quality fixtures and fittings throughout. A practical internal laundry with ample storage only adds to its endless appeal. Other highlights include a large lock up garage with a separate storage room.
Perfectly positioned in the very sought after Abbotsford Peninsula, moments to all amenities including public transport, schools, parks, ferry wharf, great eateries and cafes of both Abbotsford and Wareemba Shopping Villages.
- Stylishly renovated 2 bed apartment with leafy district view
- Spacious living, hardwood floors, Bi-fold doors to balcony
- Modern quality kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry
- Well maintained security block with LUG and storeroom
- Walk to Bay, parks, shops, schools, ferry & other transport