35/1 Juniper Drive, Breakfast Point
Sold - Fri, 2nd Dec 2016
SOLD BY CHRIS GEORGANTONIS
Embraced with an abundance of natural light via a prized North-West outlook, this contemporary apartment promises an effortless easy care lifestyle. It's an ideal choice for those who love open-air living and entertaining with seamless flow outdoor from both the dining area and adjoining lounge.
Set within the exclusive 'Chateaux' building offering wonderful private garden views from both corner balconies and with a casual stroll to the local speciality shops, supermarket, restaurants, cafe's and only minutes to foreshore parkland walkways.
This apartment has approved access to the popular Country Club offering residents an outstanding range of facilities from gymnasium, tennis court and lap swimming pool.
Public transport is readily available via the Rivercat ferry at Cabarita wharf providing access to the CBD and surrounding waterfront suburbs with public bus service allowing commuters an alternative method of travel to neighbouring suburbs and directly to the CBD
- Pet-Friendly Complex
- Natural light filled interiors
- Large dining and living areas extends to an undercover terrace
- Stylish luxury finishes throughout
- Open plan stainless steel gas kitchen and breakfast bar
- 3 Bedrooms with custom built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robes
- Ceiling fans, split air conditioner and carpet floors
- Huge double car parking spaces includes storage box
- 2 Designer tiled bathrooms
- Just minutes to an extensive choice of village shops, cafes and public transport
For any further enquiry please call Chris Georgantonis on 0405 640 830 or email to email@example.com
SOLD BY CHRIS GEORGANTONIS $1,390,000