285 Lyons Road, Russell Lea
Sold - Sat, 11th Feb 2017
SOLD - Convenient and Packed with Potential
A golden opportunity to acquire a freestanding, full brick, 2 bedroom residence with a huge basement area, offering incredible potential to renovate, extend or demolish to build your brand new home (STCA).
Having 2 street frontages and being in such a desirable location certainly presents added value.
A short walk takes you to city and suburban buses. The home is also close to local schools, cafes, restaurants, medical services and the famous "BAY RUN". Drummoyne, Birkenhead Point and Five Dock are conveniently located for all your shopping needs.
Currently the home has an entry foyer, 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, a generous combined lounge/dining room, a tidy gas kitchen with dishwasher and a period style bathroom.
The huge basement area features loads of storage as well as the potential for a self-contained studio because of the existing second bathroom and WC, kitchenette and laundry (STCA).
The home has been tightly held in the one family for well over 50 years!
For both investors and home owners opportunities like this are rare so do not hesitate!
- Renovate, extend or demolish and build your brand new home (STCA)
- Solid freestanding full brick two bedroom residence with two street frontage
- Generous combined lounge and dining room, tidy gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Huge basement, laundry, 2nd bath + WC, cellar, workshop, potential studio (STCA)
- For the astute home owners and investors. Opportunities like this are rare! Be quick!