Sold - Mon, 15th May 2017
SOLD - Torrens Title Town Home (Enter via 17 Blackwall Point Rd)
Effortless contemporary living is the prize on offer from this exceptional three bedroom pet friendly Torrens Title family home with a 2 street frontage, spacious interiors and an auto double lock up garage. Enjoy your idyllic location within the Nautica complex with its resort style facilities, tranquil waterfront parklands, walkways and low community levies of only $250pq approx. Added value is represented by the convenience of being so close to all CBD and suburban buses plus the Abbotsford and Chiswick Wharf River cat services. Also within close proximity to all our renowned local schools, Abbotsford and Wareemba village shops, cafes, restaurants as well as the ever popular Sydney Rowing club. Nearby are the vibrant shopping centres of Five Dock, Drummoyne, Birkenhead Point and Burwood.
A fabulous location and an outstanding opportunity to make your dreams a reality! Chiswick is still a hidden gem. Don't hesitate!
- Pet friendly, low community levies $250pq approx. two street entrance, quality neighbourhood
- Large main bedroom features an en suite, its own private balcony as well as a lovely district vista
- Bright, spacious open living flows to a generous, paved and manicured entertainer's courtyard
- Stainless steel gas kitchen with European appliances, Caesar stone bench tops plus dishwasher
- Premium ceramic tiled flooring downstairs, 2 fully tiled bathrooms, powder room, high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, built-ins in all 3 bedrooms, storage plus internal laundry
- 2 car auto LUG with home office, alarm, full use of the facilities such as gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna
- Heated indoor swimming pool, meeting room, beautifully landscaped & tranquil waterfront estate
- Close to major shopping centres of Five Dock, Drummoyne, Birkenhead Point, Concord & Burwood
- Close to CBD and suburban buses as well as the Abbotsford and Chiswick Wharf River cat services
- Close to renowned local schools, Abbotsford, Wareemba shops, cafes, restaurants, Sydney Rowers
- A wonderful opportunity for astute owner occupiers or investors. Be quick for this one!
- Community levies: $247.88pq Council: $310pq Water: $250pq