8/10 Tranmere Street, Drummoyne
Sold - Sat, 5th Aug 2017
SOLD - Convenient and Prized Location
An appealing life style is on offer from this quality 2 bedroom townhouse with leafy surrounds, 2 bathrooms, a 2 car auto lock up garage and only one common wall. Set at the rear of a boutique block of eight the home is just a short walk to CBD or suburban buses, local schools, Brett Park, the tranquil waterfront of Iron Cove, Drummoyne Olympic pool and the Bay Run. All other local amenities are within close proximity including Harris Farm markets, Birkenhead Point, Drummoyne shops, cafes, restaurants and clubs. Wolseley Street wharf for the River Cat service is only a 1.5km walk away. An easy choice for the smart home buyer or investor!
The home has been freshly painted and carpeted throughout and features, the main bedroom with an ensuite, a built in wardrobe plus a private balcony with a leafy outlook. There's a spacious open plan living area which flows to a huge (122sqm approx.), easy care courtyard garden. Includes a polyurethane galley kitchen with a dishwasher, a tidy bathroom, an ensuite, a powder room, an internal laundry, Foxtel connection as well as a double lock-up garage. Be quick! Won't last! Total 138sqm plus 122sqm courtyard.
- Generous 122sqm (approx.) private entertainer's courtyard has leafy surrounds
- Spacious and bright open living flows through glass doors to the leafy outdoors
- Main bed with balcony and an ensuite, both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Freshly painted, new carpet, galley kitchen, dishwasher, internal laundry, powder room
- One common wall, 2 car auto l u garage, Foxtel, home buyer or investor special