3/26 Bay Road, Russell Lea
Sold - Fri, 14th Jul 2017
SOLD - Water views Comfort and Convenience
Enjoy the lovely water and district views from your bright first floor 2 bedroom security apartment with an ideal Northerly aspect. This apartment is set within a small boutique complex of only 8, has a car space, a large 5.4 sqm (approx.) lock up storage cage and has been freshly painted throughout. Features include brand new carpet in both bedrooms, brand new blinds, a refurbished bathroom and the kitchen has a dishwasher. Water and district views to the Gladesville Bridge and beyond can be seen from the light filled open plan living, right through to your North facing balcony. The lovely views are also highlighted from your main bedroom, which has a built in wardrobe.
Just a short stroll takes you to fabulous waterfront parklands. Being centrally located places you close to city and suburban buses, local schools, cafes, restaurants and clubs. Chiswick wharf for the River Cat service is only a 1km walk away. Drummoyne, Abbotsford, Wareemba, Five Dock and Birkenhead shopping centres are all within close proximity. Barnwell Park Golf course is only 2km away. This will be an easy choice for the smart home buyer or investor. Outstanding value for money!
- Light filled first floor 2 bedroom security apartment with a northerly aspect
- Lovely water and district views from the main bedroom, the living & balcony
- Freshly painted, brand new carpet in bedrooms, brand new blinds, ceiling fans
- Refurbished bath and kitchen, dishwasher, large lock up storeroom, car space
- An easy choice for the home buyer or investor. Outstanding value for money!