11 Louden Street, Canada Bay
Sold - Tue, 30th Jan 2018
SOLD - Classic Art Deco
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac while surrounded by parks, golf course and the bay, this charming 3 bedroom property will make the perfect family home. Offering polished timber floors throughout, large separate dining and living spaces, beautiful bay windows, sunroom, art deco bathroom and a large tidy and functional kitchen. Side driveway to lock up garage and a leafy child friendly rear garden just adds to the appeal of this lovely home.
Nestled between both Five Dock and Concord's vibrant shopping villages with popular cafes & restaurants, while only a short trip to Burwood station, Westfield shopping centre and easy transport to the CBD. If you are looking for a comfortable home for the growing family then this may be the one!
- Charming 3 bedroom home in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Large separate dining & living areas, plus sunroom
- Polished timber floors, bay windows, high ceilings
- Large leafy rear garden, driveway & lock up garage
- Close to parks, bay, shops, cafes & public transport