44 Curtin Avenue, Abbotsford
Sold - Fri, 23rd Feb 2018
SOLD - Potential Plus
Set in a quiet peaceful location and built on a generous and level 461.6 sqm (approx.) portion of land with a frontage of approx 14.63m this home is an exceptional opportunity because of all your various options. Demolish and build your new dream home, renovate and extend or even consider a possible dual occupancy (STCA).
Features of the home include three large bedrooms, separate lounge and dining rooms, neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom. With wide driveway access to a lock up garage and a leafy North facing rear garden, the home offers the perfect opportunity for a family looking to enjoy its surroundings.
With Abbotsford and Wareemba shops being only minutes away and the home being located only a short walk from the water's edge and parks, plus many transport options available including buses and ferry, this home is sure to impress!
- Spacious three bedroom home with North Facing rear garden
- Set on a 461.6 sqm block with a 14.63 m frontage (approx.)
- Wide side driveway providing access to single lock up garage
- Move in, lease out or renovate - the possibilities are endless
- Located close to shops, parks, transport and the water's edge