15 Charles Street, Canterbury
Sold - Thu, 12th Jul 2018
Views and More
Situated in the Modern Vicinity apartments is this stunning spacious apartment. Offers 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, 2 luxury bathrooms, quality modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and ducted air conditioning. The large open plan living area flows effortlessly out to a private wrap around balcony with a peaceful outlook over Cooks River and the green grounds of Canterbury Racecourse & Parkland.
Surrounded by lush green gardens the barbeque area this great apartment provides a relaxing setting for unwinding or outdoor entertaining. Located on the banks of the Cooks River in Canterbury, a thriving hub of the Inner West and approx. 9km from the Sydney CBD. Surrounded by a vibrant social culture, with top quality restaurants, entertainment venues, shopping centres and Canterbury Train Station and an array of other transport options.
- Modern two bedroom apartment set in the Vicinity Complex
- View across Cooks River and Canterbury racecourse greens
- North Facing balcony, 2 luxury bathrooms, ducted air con
- Moments from Canterbury Train Station, 9km from the CBD
- Perfect for a savvy investor or first home buyer or downsizer