23 Trevanion Street, Five Dock
Sold - Sat, 25th Aug 2018
SOLD - Large block with 2 street frontage
Rarely does an opportunity present itself to purchase a home in such a prime location with this much potential. Set on a generous and rare 704.8sqm (approx.) block with rear lane access and 15.845m (approx.) frontage, this home is immediately liveable with enormous scope to add sizeable value.
Boasting 3 double sized bedrooms, high ceilings, formal and informal living areas, separate dining, large solid timber kitchen and tidy bathroom. Step outside to a large child friendly, private and leafy rear garden with large lock up garage accessible from the rear lane.
Build your dream home or potential Duplex site, or simply renovate, extend or add a second storey addition (STCA). Located only a very short stroll to all amenities including Five Dock shopping village, cafes, public transport, schools, parks and bay.
- Spacious and solid full brick 3 bed 1.5 bathroom family home
- Generous 704.8sqm block (approx.), rear lane access to DLUG
- 15.845m frontage (approx.), large & private leafy rear garden
- Renovate, build your dream home or possible Dual occupancy
- Short stroll to parks, schools, shops, cafes and public transport