14 Wattle Street, Haberfield
Sold - Mon, 27th May 2019
SOLD - Spacious Character filled Semi
Filled with character and charm this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Semi-detached home has great space for the growing family. Boasting 3 double bedrooms, formal lounge with separate dining and living areas, high ornate ceilings, and neat and tidy functional kitchen with a newly renovated main bathroom. The spacious rear decking is just the perfect size for outdoor entertaining while overlooking a private and leafy backyard. The home sits on a generously sized block of approximately 321.5 sqm with side driveway and sunny North Westerly rear aspect.
Conveniently located only a short walk to all amenities including public transport, shops, schools, parks and the vibrant Haberfield shopping district with all its very popular cafes and restaurants.
- 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom semi with separate living areas
- Approx. 321.5 sqm block with sunny & leafy rear garden
- Character filled, high ornate ceilings, private rear decking
- Neat & tidy kitchen, renovated bathroom, side driveway
- Located close to schools, parks, transport, shops & cafes