2 Bayard Street, Concord
Sold - Sat, 30th Nov 2019
SOLD - Corner Position Set over 2 Lots
Set across two lots on a massive 781.4 sqm block in one of Concords premier addresses, this deceased estate is a rare find, offering the opportunity to knock down and build the home of your dreams or two separate residences (STCA).
Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street while enjoying a superb corner location with three street access, this property has absolute endless potential.
Move straight in or lease it out while planning, this solid double brick home currently features three large bedrooms, separate lounge and dining areas, great bathroom, large kitchen and a lovely alfresco overlooking a bright and sunny rear garden.
You will enjoy the oversized double garage plus off street parking for multiple cars. Easy stroll to the water's edge and Breakfast Point Village while just moments from buses, Ferry and Majors Bay Road cafes, restaurants and shops.
This is a rare development opportunity in the wonderful and highly sought after suburb of Concord. This is your chance! Inspect today! …
- 781.4 sqm with 19.855 m street frontage, three street access
- Potential for 2 separate residences with separate titles (STCA)
- Lot 8 measuring 368.1sqm, Lot 9 measuring 413.3sqm (approx.)
- Solid home with 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms & double garage
- Close to transport and Mortlake's shops, cafes & restaurants