174 Queens Road, Canada Bay
Sold - Sat, 27th Jun 2020
Just move in and enjoy!
Fresh, bright and instantly welcoming, this character home ticks all the boxes.
Immaculately presented, this charming home offers three generously sized bedrooms, two rooms with built in robes, polished timber floors throughout, modern gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, impressive high decorative ceilings, large central bathroom and large laundry with second toilet.
The open plan living area flows out to an undercover alfresco area overlooking a private sunny North facing rear yard with beautiful manicured gardens.
Further features include ample off-street parking with driveway access to a drive through garage that also leads to a second large lock up garage.
Ideally located only footsteps from recreational parkland, excellent school both primary and secondary, water's edge and multiple transport options.
Not to be missed, inspect today!
- Charming 3 bed, 1.5 bath bungalow in a family friendly pocket
- Polished timber floors, modern bathroom, high ornate ceilings
- Open plan living and dining area, North Facing yard and LUG
- Generous block of approx. 360sqm with unlimited potential
- Located only a short stroll to shops, transport, schools & parks