1-27/104-108 Bridge Road, Westmead
Contact Agent | Time Realty
1st Home Buyers get $20,000 Assistance
Government 1st Home Owners Grant of $10,000
Developers Grant of $10,000
Lambros Markessinis would like to invite you to Bridge Gardens.
Perfectly situated within minutes' walk to Wentworthville & Westmead Station and Shops.
Bridge Gardens combines quality, affordability and innovation to create what will become a landmark address. Bridge Gardens are stylish and unique, which will appeal to the most refined urban sensibility and offer a choice of one, two and three bedroom layouts, all with secure parking and an oversized courtyard or spacious balcony.
- Innovative designs, offering spacious living areas and generous bedrooms
- A combination of sunlit balconies and courtyards designed to appeal to all
- Modern kitchens complete with luxury finishes
- Westinghouse stainless steel appliances, mirrored splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Just over a 10 minute walk to either Wentworthville or Westmead train stations
- A short 6 minute train ride to Parramatta CBD or 32 minutes to Central Station
- Close proximity to the University of Western Sydney & Parramatta Marist High School
- Landscaped common BBQ and recreational area for all residents to enjoy
- Luxury finishes including mirrored splashbacks and Caesar stone benchtops
- Minutes' walk to UWS and many prominent secondary schools
- Easy access to M4 Motorway, Great Western Highway and Cumberland Highway
- On the door step of Westmead Medical Precinct
- Construction commencing in May 2017. Be quick, don't miss out!
SELLING OFF THE PLAN:
1 BEDROOM APARTMENT - ASKING PRICE $495,000
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT - ASKING PRICE $595,000
45% ALREADY SOLD
FIRST HOME BUYERS:
First Home Owner Grant (New Homes) for eligible transactions dated on or after 1 January 2016
The $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (New Homes) is available where the eligible transaction commencement date is on or after 1 January 2016 and the eligible transaction is for the purchase or construction of a new home.
The developer will match the $10,000 as well, so the 1st home buyer gets $20,000 in total.
Contact Lambros Markessinis to register your interest on 0407 788 777.