44 Mc Grath Avenue, Five Dock
Sold - Sat, 24th Jun 2017
SOLD - Peaceful Bayside Living Dress Circle Location
Lovingly held and maintained by one family for 60 years, this freestanding home has an exclusive waterfront reserve setting, dual street access plus tranquil water and park views. Here is an amazing opportunity to build your dream home (STCA) or simply move in..
Currently the original full brick residence has 4 bedrooms and rests on a level 588sqm approx. portion of land. Features include high ceilings, an open plan living and dining area, a renovated kitchen with servery, a refurbished bathroom and the laundry with a 2nd bathroom. There is a huge auto 2 car lock up garage with a workshop as well as a secure 3rd car space. An easy care private and leafy rear garden completes the picture.
Being centrally located and close to city buses, waterfront parklands, local schools as well as the vibrant cosmopolitan hub of Five Dock shopping centre represents added value. Just a short stroll takes you to Barnwell Park Golf course. Also close to cafes, restaurants, clubs, Burwood shops, Birkenhead Point, Sydney Rowing Club and the River cat.
- Scope to capitalise on the lovely views, build your dream home (STCA) or simply move in
- 12.19m frontage approx. 588sqm approx. a level portion of land with dual street access
- Waterfront reserve with bay views, solid full brick home with deep private sunny gardens
- Wonderful lifestyle location, waterfront parklands at your doorstep, close to all amenities
- An exceptional opportunity in such a prized location. Be quick and be ready for this one!