16a Carrington Street, North Strathfield
Sold - Wed, 27th Nov 2019
SOLD - Rare 4 bedroom home in a tree lined street ....
Brilliantly located in a quiet tree lined street & conveniently nestled in a high sought-after area with just a short walk to the Bake House Quarter, North Strathfield Train Station & schools sits this spacious home ideal for the growing family. Offering four generously sized bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, polished floorboards & large kitchen with breakfast bar.
Just perfect for the growing family living who will appreciate the large living and dining area overlooking the easy maintenance yard and enjoy the comfort of air conditioning. Easy access via a wide side driveway in addition to rear lane access to a lock-up garage ensures off street parking for multiple cars.
This property presents an ideal opportunity to secure your dream home in a dream location. Close to all amenities including parks, shops and cafes, public transport, Ferry and Sydney Olympic Park. Inspect today!
- Spacious 4 bed, 2 bathroom family home with sunroom
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, spacious living areas
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings & air conditioning
- Easy care garden, wide driveway and rear lane to LUG
- Moments to public transport, schools, shops and cafes
- Building and Pest inspection available for purchase