7/14 Bortfield Drive, Chiswick
Sold - Thu, 22nd Mar 2018
SOLD - Fabulous Waterfront Reserve Location
Nestled in the quiet of the Chiswick peninsula this one bedroom security first floor apartment ticks all the boxes for the astute investor or first time home owner. The location speaks for itself, being only a short walk to waterfront parks, Chiswick Wharf, local shops as well as CBD and suburban buses.
The apartment is light filled, airy, presented well and maintained at a high standard. Highlights include a spacious lounge and dining area which flows to a generous balcony with a peaceful, leafy outlook.
Gas cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space are a feature of the modern kitchen. Includes a neat, tidy bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry, storage and a carport.
- Light filled and airy 1 bed security apartment in a prime location
- Spacious living flows to a generous balcony with a leafy outlook
- Modern gas kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Neat & tidy bathroom, includes internal laundry, storage, carport
- Close to wharf, CBD and suburban buses, shops, waterfront parks