19 Beresford Avenue, Croydon Park
Sold - Sat, 15th Sep 2018
SOLD By Lambros Markessinis - Deceased estate with size, scope and position
Family buyers will be immediately attracted to the size and space offered by this substantial freestanding residence that sits on an expansive level block of land. Occupying a great position in a quiet street setting, the deceased estate is presented in solid and comfortable order with bright living spaces, private outdoor areas and many possibilities for a creative renovation or redesign to realise its full potential.
A generous floorplan features four well proportioned bedrooms plus there is a large open living area with separate lounge and dining spaces. The kitchen is well appointed and in good working order, and the main bathroom features a full bathtub and shower, plus there is a second bathroom with laundry at the rear.
A massive backyard features a private and secure level lawn in leafy surrounds. There is also a lock up garage, covered rear patio and additional driveway parking spaces. This extra-large property represents a unique prospect with a big future and is ideally located a stroll to local shops, schools, cafes and bus transport, with major amenities at Burwood just a few minutes away.
- Well presented deceased estate on a large level block
- A generous floorplan features open living and dining spaces
- Covered rear patio plus a deep level lawn and leafy garden
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and lock-up garage
- Well-appointed kitchen in good working order
- Quiet street setting close to local cafes, schools and city buses
- Lots of future scope to increase value through update/renovation