43 Weldon Street, Burwood
Sold - Sat, 20th Jul 2019
SOLD - Under instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
With an abundance of character and charm this grand residence has more than enough space for the growing family. From the moment you step over the threshold you will be impressed by the high ornate ceilings, lush carpets, leadlight windows and beautiful fireplaces. Offering 4 double bedrooms, a large bathroom, 3 toilets, huge separate living and dining rooms that open out to a beautifully presented sunroom with an abundance of natural light.
Sitting on a massive clear block of approximately 1024 sqm with a combined street frontage of 36.5 metres (approx.), the potential for further improvements or development opportunities are endless (STCA).
Conveniently located just a short stroll to Burwood & Croydon amenities including Burwood Westfield's, with an array of local shops and restaurants, public transport including buses and train stations.
- Grand 4 bedroom character family residence with lock up garage
- Decorative ceilings, lush carpets, fireplaces & underfloor heating
- Beautiful leadlight windows, sunrooms, large bathroom & 3 toilets
- 1024sqm clear block, combined street frontage of 36.5m (approx.)
- Close to all amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport